Well, here it is (I say "it" for the time being, we'll find out in a week and a half whether or not it's a boy or girl). This ultrasound is from the 12th week, Kari is currently 18 weeks pregnant as of today. The due date is March 2, 2007, so we are rapidly approaching a brand new stage in our lives. No more sleeping or doing whatever we want, but that's cool with us. Kari has been feeling movement for the past week or so, and if I time it right, I can feel a little kick here and there. Unbelievable.Saturday, September 30, 2006
Hello World
Well, here it is (I say "it" for the time being, we'll find out in a week and a half whether or not it's a boy or girl). This ultrasound is from the 12th week, Kari is currently 18 weeks pregnant as of today. The due date is March 2, 2007, so we are rapidly approaching a brand new stage in our lives. No more sleeping or doing whatever we want, but that's cool with us. Kari has been feeling movement for the past week or so, and if I time it right, I can feel a little kick here and there. Unbelievable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment